Opened August 23, 2014
FootGolf is exactly what it sounds like — foot ball, also known as soccer, and golf melded into one. You keep score like golf — each shot counts as a stroke — while using your feet to strike the soccer ball down the fairway and toward the cup. The lowest number of total shots determines the winner.
Birdie and the Beast
This 18-hole course allows you to play 9 or 18. The first 9-holes are lovingly called ‘Birdie’ and are challenging, but less intimidating than the back 9-holes termed ‘The Beast’.
So grab your indoor shoes and friends, family, or teammates and get ready to play this new and exciting game sweeping the nation!
No matter your age or skill and whether you know how to play soccer or golf or not – it doesn’t matter – the rules are simple!
$10 per player for 9-holes
$18 per player for 18-holes
**Special Rate for college players – $1 off 18-holes with College ID**
Additional $5.00 charge per person for cart (carts are optional)
Soccer ball rental is $3.00 or bring your own!
Course NOW OPEN for FootGolf 7 days a week, weather permitting –
– please call ahead to book a tee time (724-295-3744).
- Indoor tennis or soccer shoes only – NO CLEATS or SPIKES ALLOWED.
- Just like golf, keep up with the group in front of you.
- When kicking off at the beginning of each hole, players must start behind the markers but no farther back than 2 yards.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be behind the ball before kicking.
- The player farthest from the hole kicks first.
- You must wait till the ball stops before you kick again even if it is being blown by the wind.
- If your kick ends up in the water or out of bounds, the player must take a one-stroke penalty. The players ball should be placed two steps from where it went out of bounds.
- Only on the green is it permitted to lift and clean your soccer ball.